Saturday, September 5, 2015

Mounds View Couples Photographer~ Liz & Adam {Sneak Peek}

This adorable couple just celebrated their 6th year Anniversary.  So congratulations to them :)  I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited for them to get engaged so that I can capture those images for them ::cough cough Adam:: 


 I have had the pleasure of working with Liz and Adam before and I adore them as a couple.  They are absolutely sweet on one another, which I love seeing in clients or couples in general for that matter.  It was a super cute idea to incorporate the dogs this time and the fur babies did a great job at listening for the most part.



Take a look at just a handful of images from there session in the park.

 
 
 
 
 

 
Thanks so much for hiring me again this year for these family photos of you 4!

1 comment:

  1. hey its very lovely photos really and i know one good Studio One to One Couples Photography will make the couple photos memorable and cherishable. Our photographers have great experience and specialize in capturing the most important moments in your life.

    ReplyDelete