Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Anoka Milestone Photographer~ Abel, 3 months old {Sneak Peek}

Try and tell me this little guy isn't just edible.  I mean look at how adorable that little face is, and that smile, oh that smile!  Just a future heart breaker right here.  I captured this sweet boy once before during his newborn session, and I am thrilled to have the chance to capture his entire first year!  I love milestone packages.  I not only do I get the chance to shoot the same family multiple times, but I get to watch their little one grow, watch them change and become toddlers.  It really brings a huge smile to my face. 


I adore this family to pieces!!!!  Sabrina and Derek are some of the most laid back, fun loving people I know.  They are more than a riot to work with too.  I am always laughing with them.  Truly raw, real, and wonderful individuals.













Thank you guys so much for signing on for a one year milestone package, I am just ecstatic to work with precious Abel this whole next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment