Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Coon Rapids Birthday Photographer~ Leo & Oliver turn 3 {Sneak Peek}

These little boys are growing like weeds.  Every time I see them they have grown 6 inches and their personalities are even more noticeably different from one another.  Leo and Oliver had a super fun and exciting 3rd birthday party, filled with family, friends, fun and construction zones!

Heather and Joe do the best job at décor and themed parties, every detail just stands out and ties together.  I enjoyed watching the boys play and laugh this year, but really the cake was the best part.  Look at these cakes!  Heather has a friend that made these, they fit the theme so perfectly and really added the right touch.

Here are some shots of my favorite twin boys at their party.
















Thank you so much Peterson Family for including me as part of this special day and having me photograph the boys party!



No comments:

Post a Comment