Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Otsego Maternity Photographer~ Baby Odin is on his way {Sneak Peek}

I was thrilled when Ashley reached out to me and asked me to capture her maternity session.  She is expecting a precious baby boy named Odin in a few weeks.  I cannot wait to meet this little guy and capture his newborn session as well. 

Not only is this pregnant mommy to be stunning, but she came so prepared for her session.  She was up for anything and wasn't letting the normal pregnancy exhaustion get in her way.  She hand made and crafted so many cute little things for her session. She really had a vision and that made it easy for me to bring it all to life with my own personal touch. 

Between the beautiful sunset, the surroundings of the park on the river, a perfect couple and all of Ashley's fun props this session turned out to be absolutely beautiful.












Thank you two so much for coming out and enjoying an evening with me. I loved working with you both and I cannot wait to meet Odin!


No comments:

Post a Comment