Friday, September 11, 2015

Lino Lakes Family Photogapher~ Erickson, Family of 4 {Sneak Peek}

This adorable foursome came to the park in Lino Lakes to have me capture some updated family portraits.  Despite the horrid heat and all of us sweating and sticking to our clothing, I would say the session went off without a hitch!

I loved capturing this carefree and good looking group.  Kallan and Brielle had me laughing almost the entire session.  These two are so adorable and just laid on the cute kid charm.  Who wouldn't love photographing a happy, and sweet family?!?!  I mean look at those precious little smiles!

Here's a couple great shots from their family session that I just have to share with all of you.  Hoping you all enjoy these the way we did when taking them.

 






Thank you Carrie and Keith for suggesting the fun location, it is always a great time shooting somewhere new.  Also, thanks for having me be the Photographer for your family.  It was a blessing meeting you all and working with you and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment