Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Blaine Lifestyle Newborn Photographer~ Brooke, 8 days new {Sneak Peek}

This beautiful baby girl is no doubt one of the prettiest babies I have ever laid eyes on.  Her mother is gorgeous, so I truly couldn't expect anything else for Brooke.  Her Daddy Mitch is pretty handsome too, so she certainly has the looks.

I typically work with newborns within the first 10 days of life.  This is when they are the sleepiest and will cooperate the best.  Now Brooke decided how this session would go, no matter what attempts were made.  In the 2.5 hours she was with me, she slept for a total of 3 min.  I do not mean in a row either.  Even with very little sleeping, she was so calm and cooperated the same way a newborn does in their deepest sleep.  She really is perfect and was for her session as well.

Newborns often tend to be very squishy, wrinkle covered and flakey skinned.  Not this little lady, she had the most stunning face and little body, just a perfect newborn all around.  I cannot even begin to exaggerate this, just take a look for yourselves. 

















Thank you so much Stevie and Mitch for having me as Brooke's newborn photographer.  I cannot wait to see her back again for her 3 month photos.  Your family is so precious and I adored the time I was able to spend with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment