Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Otsego Family Photographer~ Perovich Family Sunset Session {Sneak Peek}

I have not had the pleasure of working with the Perovich family since miss Macy was a newborn.  She was a doll then, but look at her now.  Growing into the prettiest and sweetest little toddler ever. I was so thrilled to be able to capture this precious family in one of my most favorite locations to shoot ever!  The colors, the sunset, and of course their beautiful faces made this session just GORGEOUS! 

Jen's mom came along to help with Macy, and boy oh boy was she ever helpful.  No one can get a little one to smile quite like a Grandma or Grandpa can.  She was so great to have along, and I was even able to sneak in a couple shots with her and Macy!

I adore this family and I sure adored this summer sunset session.  Take a look at some of my favorite images from that evening.









 













Thank you so much Matt, Jen, and Macy for coming back to me and having me as your family Photographer.  It sure was great to work with you all again and your Mother too!





No comments:

Post a Comment