Thursday, September 3, 2015

Blaine Family Photorapher~ Koziol Family {Sneak Peek}

Tara had contacted me regarding my end of summer mini sessions.  Well due to unseen circumstances I had to cancel the sessions and reschedule everyone on an individual basis.  So she and her husband and adorable son came out to the park last week for their session.  We couldn't have lucked out more with the weather, the sunset, and the overall turn out of their session.

This family was so much fun to work with.  They didn't complain once about a pose I had them do or about the bugs.  They really just made the session so smooth and were just great looking through my lens and in person.

Here are a couple of images from their mini session that I adored.







Thank you three for understanding and for finding a time that worked for all of us.




No comments:

Post a Comment