Thursday, September 10, 2015

Lino Lakes Maternity Photographer~ The Davis Family adds one more {Sneak Peek}


Tarah was more than determined to do her maternity session before the baby arrived, and boy oh boy did we cut it close.  I shot with Tarah on 9/5/15 and little Jeremy was born on 9/7/15, talk about a close call. 

I really enjoyed working with Tarah, as she was up for anything.  The muggy nasty heat would have been enough for me had I been pregnant, but she didn't let that stop her session with me.  She walked those woods and was eaten alive and just kept on going.  I would say it was worth it, just look at how incredible she looks pregnant!

Here are a few shots from her maternity session.










Thank you Tarah, and your precious family for coming my way and letting me capture this special time with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment